Discover more about the Roti Roti Art Center
*Contact us to schedule an appointment outside of these hours.
*Students please ring the bell for entrance to classes outside of gallery hours*
The galleries and gift shop are open to the public during regular hours and there is no admission fee. Donations are encouraged.
The Roti Roti Art Center has a handful of parking spaces available on Front Street, including a loading/unloading and a handicapped accessible parking space in front of the First Presbyterian Church.
Additional parking is available at the Buchanan Farmers Market/Common, a three-minute walk around the corner to the RRAC.Buchanan-Art-Center-to-Parking
Accessibility / Restrooms
- Handicap accessible parking space located in front of First Presbyterian Church
- Shallow slope walkway from sidewalk to entrance
- Automatic door controls available
- Three individual use restrooms, two of which contain changing tables, extra space, and railings
- Water fountain – currently unavailable due to safety recommendations
Where to eat
Buchanan has multiple places to eat and drink with a range for everybody. See the City of Buchanan listings here.
117 West Front Street
Buchanan Michigan 49107